Do you love working with people from both experienced and none technical backgrounds to build long-term relationships?
Have you got a passion for technology and problem solving, with experience of driving forward digital innovation in large scale businesses?
If you’re intrigued, you could be the ideal person to help Apadmi grow our client relationships and explore new technology projects as our Account Director.
Apadmi is the UK’s leading mobile-first, digital agency. We’ve delivered award-winning work for some of the biggest and most innovative brands, including BBC, NHS, Jaguar Land Rover, SailGP, the Co-op and Argos.
We’re about to add some new and exciting global names to the list – and we’re growing fast. We feel very lucky to be in the technology sector in uncertain times – clients are turning to tech to help them grow, and we’re continuing with our ambitious expansion plans to support them.
You will be responsible for managing our team of account managers to drive growth and digital innovation within a growing portfolio of clients from a range of industries.
We’re looking for someone who loves people and technology and is great at thinking around problems with the help our our team of digital experts. You’ll need to be a confident communicator and able to adapt your skillset to grow our client relationships.
What you’ll do
- Ensure our high standards and targets in client satisfaction are met and exceeded by developing and implementing account and action plans to ensure retention and growth targets are met
- Be responsible for a group of accounts, maintaining a comprehensive high level view at all times
- Quickly become experts in your clients business, market, challenges and opportunities
- Build and foster client relationships at all levels, with specific focus on new client interactions
- Work closely with key client stakeholders to ensure we are delivering excellence in everything we do
- Work alongside the other account directors, to ensure a one team, one goal spirit
- Help guide the account team, providing direction, guidance and support.
- Be a crucial part of the team that will win and onboard new clients.
- Lead from the front and take a proactive, energetic and positive attitude in everything we do for our clients.
- Build and maintain a strong working relationship with the other departments and teams across Apadmi.
What we need
- An experienced digital account director, ideally from the mobile tech space
- Previous experience in either Healthcare, Sport, Retail and Finance is an advantage but not essential
- You can clearly demonstrate that you have been responsible for the retention and growth of strategic accounts
- Excellent proposal and pitch/bid skills, ensuring we meet the highest standard at all times
- Strong commercial and contract skills and to be a high level networker