Competitive, negotiable salary & excellent company benefits
Trafford Park (5-minute walk from Media City)
Do you love working with people and building long-term relationships?
Do you have a passion for technology and experience working with technical people?
You could be the ideal person to join our team and help take Apadmi to the next level.
Since we launched ten years ago, the Apadmi team has built a reputation and client base that we think means we can rightly call ourselves the best in the UK.
We work with our clients to identify how technology can change their business, for the long term. So, we need more people who can partner with them throughout that journey, understand their challenges and help shape their solutions – as our new Account Manager, that’s where you’ll come in.
We’ve got amazing project managers, creatives and developers who can deliver the technology – we need someone now who can be a true right-hand person to our clients and build those vital long-term relationships.
What you’ll do
Reporting to the Head of Client Services, your key responsibilities as our new Account Manager will include:
- Being the lead point of contact for key accounts – from pitch to delivery – managing the relationship between our clients and the project managers/developers
- Working with our Business Development team to negotiate contracts, build strong, long-lasting client relationships and grow opportunities within your territory
- Clearly communicating the progress of monthly/quarterly/annual initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring smooth project delivery and assisting with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Identifying new business opportunities with existing clients and/or identifying areas of improvement to deliver better solutions
- Forecasting and tracking key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts) and preparing reports on account status
What we need
- At least 3 years proven experience with appropriate responsibility (ideally as an Account Manager or similar) in a digital business
- Ideally, a degree level qualification
- Demonstrable ability to communicate with and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and board level
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to multi-task with multiple account management projects at a time, whilst maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A strong interest in technology – you don’t need to be technical or able to code, but you must be able to manage digital projects and be passionate about how technology can help businesses grow
- Be a commercially minded person who’s great at thinking around a problem
- A team player with a proven track record at winning and growing new business
- An organised, driven self-starter who can be flexible and adaptable to ever-changing client needs
Why you should join us
There are plenty of benefits to working with Apadmi – here are just a few…
If joining us as our Account Manager sounds like the perfect fit for you, send across your CV for more information…