Admin and Accounts Assistant
Competitive, negotiable salary & excellent company benefits
Trafford Park (5-minute walk from Media City)
Are you looking for your first step on the career ladder in business operations?
Are you an enthusiastic, self-driven and results-orientated individual with a positive outlook?
Are you confident speaking with a variety people, both internally and externally?
You could be the ideal person to join Apadmi as our new Admin and Accounts Assistant.
Apadmi have worked on some of the nation’s favourite apps, such as BBC iPlayer and the X Factor live app, and alongside major industry players across a breadth of sectors, from Jaguar Land Rover to the Co-op.
Our team is expanding rapidly, and we have a bustling office that needs your organisational skills and understanding of accounts principles to help our Business Operations run things smoothly, as we continue to grow.
Each day will be different to the last as you’ll be working on a variety of different tasks, assisting our HR Officer with recruitment, our Accounts team with payment processes and performing crucial general admin tasks that help the rest of our business function properly.
What you’ll do
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your key responsibilities as our new Admin and Accounts Assistant will include:
- Acting as our office reception, answering/directing calls and recording in-bound enquiries
- Sorting and distributing post
- Internal/external meeting organisation – you’ll arrange meeting rooms, organise refreshments/lunches where needed and meet & greet our visitors
- Booking travel and accommodation for our employees in line with our Travel and Subsistence Policy
- Taking charge of our general office upkeep, ensuring it’s always presentable and tidy, kitchen equipment is kept in good working order and so on, reporting issues where necessary
- Monitoring stock levels (including stationary and refreshments) and placing/amending orders as required to meet our needs as a growing business
- Performing general office tasks such as organising parking bays, key/fob allocations, processing NDAs and so on
- Assisting with social activity arrangement within budgets, including our Christmas Party, Halloween event and Summer BBQ
- Assisting our Finance Department, processing purchase invoices and expenses, chasing credit accounts and so on
What we need
- A top communicator – you’ll be comfortable meeting and speaking with people internally and externally
- A basic understanding of business/office administration and accounts principles
- Fully computer literate, with a good working knowledge ofthe Microsoft Office Package, to include Outlook, Word and Excel
- GCSE Grade B or above in English and Maths (or equivalent – NVQ Level I and II in Business Administration)
- Experience of accounts software and working within an office/professional environment would be advantageous
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to work autonomously and handle multiple responsibilities with great attention to detail
Why you should join us
There are plenty of benefits to working with Apadmi – here are just a few…
If joining us as our Admin and Accounts Assistant sounds like the perfect fit for you, send across your CV for more information…