Business Development Manager
We’re looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to join our growing new business team. We’re focusing heavily on our growth at the moment and this role provides the opportunity to play a significant part in our new client acquisition, whilst also learning and developing as an individual. As a Business Development Manager your primary objective is to identify new opportunities through lead generation.
In order to succeed, you will need larger than life communication skills and an ability to build strong relationships whilst proactively solving our client’s problems in line with digital innovation trends. You’ll get to know Apadmi’s services inside out and be our biggest advocate for the latest tech prowess. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company where no two days will be the same!
Reporting to our Head of Business Development, the key responsibilities include
- Generate leads and cold calling prospective customers.
- Prospect and progress inbound leads with multiple touchpoints.
- Proactively identifying, qualifying, and handling opportunities with significant revenue potential for Apadmi
- Nurturing and developing relationships with key prospects.
- Chasing down leads and closing deals together with the Sales Manager.
- Analysing our market database and teasing out the best leads.
- Working cross-functionally with all teams in order to deliver successful projects for all.
- Become a brand ambassador. Attending regular events to keep the brand name present in the market.
- Tender writing
- Sell to new clients
- CRM Management (Salesforce)
- At least 2 years experience in sales, marketing or related.
- Excellent communication skills and IT fluency.
- Solution focused – constantly looking for ways we can solve any problem
- Entrepreneurial mindset – flourish with min. guidance.
- Excellent customer service as a minimum
- An ability to stay calm under pressure and keep to deadlines
- Strong sales and negotiation techniques – Driven for the next opportunity
- Team-working and leadership skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Honest and trustworthy – essential skills in any great salesperson
- Self-driven, results orientated and a positive outlook
- Credible and comfortable in dealing with Executive Management Team/Directors
- Ability to embrace change and apply to new working practices
- Used to dealing with financial targets.
What we’re looking for in you
- Ambitious – Wants to learn and grow as much as we do!
- Previous experience in a similar role or can demonstrate transferrable skills
- Good standard of Math, English, and business
- Passion for technology
- A flexible approach to work
If you’re interested in finding out more about this new opportunity, get in touch today!