Client Development Team Software Engineer
We’re in need of a new Software Engineer to join our Client Development team – so if you answered “yes” to the above, why haven’t you sent us your CV?
We’ve worked on some of the nation’s favourite apps, such as BBC iPlayer and the X Factor live app, and alongside major industry players across a breadth of sectors, from Jaguar Land Rover to the Co-op.
Right now, we’re looking to hire an expert software engineer, who can deliver on our client development contracts and provide maintenance for our high-quality software builds, all in compliance with the latest coding standards.
You’ll be working on a range of projects at any one time, so we need someone that’s highly organised, able to get up to speed quickly on different technical architecture and code bases.
Reporting to our Client Project Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing technical input to the Project Manager and Technical Lead, as well as regular reports and status updates
- Understanding and using development environments and associated tools, following coding standards in line with project policy
- Ensure the high quality of software builds, by regularly reviewing, testing and documenting code, using source code control and managing any defects
- Maintaining strong communication with all key stakeholders, such as providing the customer with technical liaison where needed
There are a few other key skills we’d like you to have, including:
- The ability to write software in a variety of languages
- Good working knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- Demonstrable software development competence, and the ability to work unsupervised on projects
- At least 12 months’ relevant industry experience
- Excellent problem-solving, communication and organisational skills
We’d like you to be:
- Self-driven, results-orientated and with a positive outlook
- A natural problem solver with a critical eye, able to spot potential issues on projects
- A multi-tasker, but with a keen eye for detail
You’ll find our approach slightly different from most companies.
While we care about hiring highly-qualified team members, we’re also interested in your personality.
We’ll expect you to work collaboratively and in a supportive way within the business, but we’ll also expect you to be an ambitious, passionate individual who participates in regular training to ensure the strongest skillset.
Why would you want to work at Apadmi?
If you join Apadmi, you’ll get the opportunity to work alongside one of the best mobile development teams in the country, with the chance to make a difference to our every-day workings as a company.
We’ll never shun your ideas – if you think there’s a way we could improve our project operations, we want to hear it! As tech experts, we’re always looking for the latest developments in our industry that will help make us more efficient, so we expect the same from you.
We’re also rapidly expanding, so there are plenty of opportunities to progress within the Apadmi network.
Aside from this though, we’ll offer you plenty of benefits. To give you a taster, they include:
If all this sounds like the perfect fit for you, send across your CV for more information.