Graduate Software Developer
Do you have a passion for coding and a desire to build your skillset? Do you love learning and prefer a hands-on approach? Are you interested in working for one of the UK’s leading mobile technology companies?
If you’ve answered ‘yes’ then you’ve landed on the perfect job advert.
What you’ll work on with us
Working within an agile environment, you’ll be involved with some of the biggest brands in the world from the NHS to Which? You’ll work with the rest of the team on new projects as well as adding value to our existing client applications, taking their products to the next level.
The varied scope of work each day means that you get to work within multiple brands to drive their software builds in the right direction, so if you’re looking for a taste of different industries and types of technology following university, this is the ideal position for you.
You’ll be working on a range of projects at any one time too, so we need someone that’s highly organised, able to get up to speed quickly on different technical architecture and code bases.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Understanding and using development environments and associated tools, following coding standards in line with project policy
- Ensuring the high quality of software builds, by regularly reviewing, testing and documenting code, using source code control and managing any defects
- Maintaining strong communication with all key stakeholders, such as providing the customer with technical liaison where needed
Don’t expect an easy time here – at Apadmi, our graduates become Technical Leads.
We’ve got a great track record of promoting our grads, and providing them with a huge amount of opportunity to develop their career with us.
From the word go, you’ll be working on live projects for big name brands, being mentored by some of the best mobile developers in the UK. We believe everyone’s opinion matters too, so you’ll become an integral part of the projects you work on.
The only things we ask of you are:
- A Computer Science Degree or equivalent
- A passion for software development with an interest in new technologies
We don’t focus heavily on grades – we’re looking for someone with enthusiasm and energy that’s not afraid to suggest ideas.
We’ll provide the rest, and give you the chance to progress within the company, learn new skills and build a career with us.
Why would you want to work at Apadmi?
We offer plenty of benefits for our team. To give you a taster, they include:
So, what are you waiting for? Send us your CV!