Hey, Junior Test Analysts!
Do you have a high attention to detail? Are you an inquisitive person with a methodical mindset? Are you passionate about tech and testing new products?
If you are, our Junior Test Analyst could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for…
Due to growth, we’re looking to recruit a number of Junior Test Analysts to support our mobile-first teams within the crucial development stages.
Keep reading to find out if this opportunity is the one for you…
Working across the Apadmi Group of companies, the role of the Junior Test Analyst is to support the provision of system testing activities. You will be required to explicate business/user requirements into test suites and test cases throughout the software development lifecycle, whilst providing confidence in the systems under development.
Our Junior Test Analyst opportunity is the perfect position to grow your knowledge and expand your skillset within a team of likeminded tech experts. Training will be provided, but the kind of skills we’re looking for include:
- A strong curiosity with a problem solving attitude
- High attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Ability to work to deadlines under pressure
- Ability to be able pick up new systems with ease
- Self-motivated and ability to use initiative
- Excellent time management
Coordinate testing activities with the Test Manager, including:
- Understanding the functionality of all products
- Testing of new features and/or services required by the business
- Manually test new and existing webpages/applications
- Producing test specifications to ensure all acceptance criteria are met
- Working closely with developers in an agile development environment to ensure all bugs and improvements are caught and acted upon at the earliest opportunity
- Participating in daily stand-up meetings, retrospectives, and other agile procedures
- Writing bug reports and updating issues in JIRA
- Production of automated test
- Constructing well-structured test plans and test cases
- Using an inquisitive and methodical mindset to investigate matters
- Keeping up to date with the latest software testing strategies and tools
Why would you want to work at Apadmi?
If you join Apadmi as a Junior Test Analyst, you’ll get the opportunity to work alongside one of the best mobile development teams in the country, with the chance to make a difference to our every-day workings as a company.
We’ll never shun your ideas – if you think there’s a way we could improve our project operations, we want to hear it! As tech experts, we’re always looking for the latest developments in our industry that will help make us more efficient, so we expect the same from you.
Plus, we’re rapidly expanding, so there are plenty of opportunities to progress within the Apadmi network. You’ll also have your own personal development plan, to ensure you’re always progressing and learning the skills that will advance you along your chosen career path.