Competitive, negotiable salary & excellent company benefits
Salford Quays (5-minute walk from Media City)
Are you an experienced Market Analyst, who’s used to delving into the detail behind a wide variety of sectors?
Are you confident identifying industry trends, building buyer personas, and working with the wider business development team to identify and target key decision makers?
Do you have a head for data, with a strategic mindset, strong analytical skills and an understanding of commercial goals?
If so, you could be the ideal person to join our team and help take Apadmi’s sales and marketing efforts to the next level.
Apadmi have worked on some of the nation’s favourite apps and alongside major industry players across a breadth of sectors, from Jaguar Land Rover and SailGP, to the Co-op, NHS and Argos.
As experts in the full mobile ecosystem, we’ve always believed in staying ahead of key industry trends. Now, as we continue to expand rapidly, we’re looking for a Market Analyst to study and evaluate market conditions and identify/examine potential sales opportunities for the Apadmi Group.
We’ll want you to help us identify new potential clients, getting to grips with their requirements, identifying key decision makers within those organisations and the ideal way to reach them.
What you’ll do
Reporting to the Group Marketing Manager, some of your key responsibilities as our new Market Analyst will include:
- Researching and understanding the growing mobile technology market, conducting regular competitor analysis to identify where Apadmi sits within it
- Understanding market size across our key industry verticals, defining the opportunity potential within each addressable market, and reporting those findings back to relevant stakeholders
- Analysing data from our existing customers to help with the profiling of new prospects
- Devising and evaluating methods for collecting data, such as surveys, desk-based research, events, questionnaires and opinion polls
- Continually collecting and analysing data on consumers, competitors and market conditions
- Converting complex data and findings into actionable tables, graphs and written reports that will help to drive forward change/improvement in performance
- Creating quarterly market reports on key industry themes and topics in all core verticals
- Identifying new markets as part of the above research, and reporting findings to relevant stakeholders
- Researching ad hoc companies for sales team meeting preparation, adding context to sales pitches with relevant data/reports
- Identifying key areas for content creation and marketing promotion, giving input on collateral where necessary
- Monitoring and forecasting marketing and sales trends, working with relevant stakeholders where necessary to improve our strategies
- Working alongside the rest of the marketing team to generate/drive lead generation campaigns across target sectors
- Working with sales and marketing to create buyer personas, informing the lead-scoring system of the sales team
- Reviewing and updating these buyer personas every six months alongside relevant stakeholders
- Regularly reviewing and informing sales propositions to ensure these tactics are always in line with current trends
What we need
- You must have at least 2 years of experience within a market analyst role
- A relevant degree would be beneficial but is not essential
- A keen interest in mobile and technology
- The ability to interpret data and transform it into actionable information for the group
- Knowledge of best practices for sales and marketing workflow processes and database management
- A strategic mindset with strong analytical skills and an understanding of commercial goals
- Excellent research skills to identify upcoming trends and ideas across different markets
- Adaptable, with superb attention to detail and time management skills
- Comfortable speaking with a variety of different stakeholders, from our developers to our Board of Directors
- Goal-orientated with the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Why you should join us
There are plenty of benefits to working with Apadmi – here are just a few…
If joining us as our Market Analyst sounds like the ideal career move for you and you’d like to know more about this role, send across your CV to email@example.com.