Marketing Automation Executive
Competitive, negotiable salary & excellent company benefits
Salford Quays (5-minute walk from Media City)
Are you a passionate marketer, experienced in using automation tools like Pardot or similar to build bespoke content journeys?
Can you use your understanding of performance analytics to drive engagement, set up nurturing programmes and take the lead on building and deploying campaigns?
Do you have a strategic mindset with top knowledge of lead management and scoring?
If so, you could be the ideal person to join our team and help take Apadmi’s Marketing team to the next level.
Apadmi have worked on some of the nation’s favourite apps and alongside major industry players across a breadth of sectors, from Jaguar Land Rover and SailGP, to the Co-op, NHS and Argos.
As experts in the full mobile ecosystem, we’ve always believed in staying ahead of key industry trends. Now, as we continue to expand rapidly, we’re looking for a Marketing Automation Executive to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, delivering innovative campaigns that will continue to reinforce Apadmi as leaders in the mobile technology market.
We’ll want you to take the lead when it comes to engaging with new and existing leads via automated channels, building and implementing strategic content journeys, and regularly reporting on their success to guide future programs and inform the wider marketing strategy.
What you’ll do
Reporting to the Group Marketing Manager, some of your key responsibilities as our new Marketing Automation Executive will include:
- Taking ownership of Apadmi’s Pardot solution within Salesforce and championing its use within the Apadmi Group
- Working with the wider marketing team to identify engagement journeys, setting up nurturing programmes and taking responsibility for the build and deployment of campaigns
- Working closely with sales to build audience segments and prospect lists for campaigns
- Working with the Group Marketing Manager to identify SEO/brand-building opportunities, launching and optimising dynamic landing pages where necessary
- Using accumulative data on prospects and working with sales to create new sector-specific campaigns to suit audience segments and their behaviours
- Producing regular reports on website performance and the behavioural flow of users, suggesting improvements for both generic nurture and sector-specific campaigns
- Working with sales to identify a MQL scoring system for Pardot, with the aim of progressing a database of contacts to lead status
- Identifying new trends in automation utilising Pardot, and suggest new ideas to enhance Apadmi’s outbound strategy and keep leads engaged
- Working alongside the marketing and sales teams to ensure the alignment of objectives, supporting the team with ad-hoc nurture campaigns for target accounts
- Ensuring database compliance, managing unsubscribes and ensuring compliance with data regulations, such as GDPR
What we need
- You must have a minimum of 2 years of experience with marketing automation tools; Pardot/Salesforce experience specifically would be beneficial
- Your experience is key for us, so a relevant degree would be beneficial, but is not essential
- Knowledge of best practices for sales and marketing automation and workflow processes and database management
- Good understanding and experience with lead management, lead scoring and nurturing
- A strategic mindset with strong analytical skills and an understanding of commercial goals
- An inquisitive mind and with an understanding of performance analytics
- Excellent research skills to identify upcoming trends and ideas for future campaigns
- Adaptable with superb attention to detail and time management skills
- Goal-oriented with the ability to work independently as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A keen interest in mobile and technology with a drive to further your learning in this area
Why you should join us
There are plenty of benefits to working with Apadmi – here are just a few…
If joining us as our Marketing Automation Executive sounds like the ideal career move for you and you’d like to know more about this role, send across your CV for more information…