We’re looking for an innovative Marketing Director to lead our Marketing and Business Development Teams. Apadmi is currently focused on growth and this role presents the unique opportunity to stretch and develop our Marketing and Business Development Team Leaders by setting challenging objectives linked to Apadmi’s ambitious revenue targets.
A successful candidate will need a proven track record of agency growth through innovative marketing strategies and commercial tactics. We’re looking for someone who can push the boundaries, deliver breakthrough change and be an ambassador for Apadmi on a global stage. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company where no two days will be the same!
Manage a team and their own time to:
- Develop an innovative Marketing Strategy that will generate the pipeline of leads to deliver Apadmi’s revenue targets.
- Develop a detailed Marketing Plan every quarter covering all target markets, target audiences, sectors, campaigns, branding and key messaging in line with revenue targets and growth plans.
- Set the strategy, direction and targets for the proactive lead generation and sales prospecting (Sales Operations) for both inbound and outbound channels.
- Build, develop and lead a Business Development Team who will successfully convert Marketing Leads into Sales Leads.
- Use data effectively to monitor performance and make decisions, eg. cost per lead per campaign and cost per sale
- Develop a clear strategy and vision of the global Apadmi Brand, ensuring it supports growing market share and revenue in new sectors/locations. Constantly review and adapt tactics and campaigns to both nurture and enrich the external brand and internal Employer Brand.
- Continuously review and improve brand guidelines, tone of voice and style guides in collaboration with the leadership team.
- Oversee the development of creative media and materials to ensure a consistent look and feel; responsible for the integrity of the corporate brand and image.
- Develop strategies, messages and schedules for the effective delivery of email and direct mail campaigns, press releases, websites, print ads, online ads and other media.
- Lead and conduct on product/sector market research. Provides insight to the Leadership team and Board on external opportunities, competition, and client activities.
Key Skills & Characteristics
- Candidates should have experience at a senior level in Marketing, preferably in an Agency background and be able to demonstrate their impact on business growth.
- Ability to demonstrate commerciality and use of KPI’s to exceed performance targets, demonstrating ROI.
- Ability to demonstrate results through a Lead generation process/team
- Strong leadership, people management and coaching skills
- Ability to build relationships and influence with the Leadership Team, the Board and with external partners/stakeholders.
- Self-driven, results orientated and a positive outlook
- Confident delivering external presentations
- Natural forward planner and strategic thinker
- Demonstrates being able to think out of the box, with a creative flair
- Reliable, tolerant, persistent and determined
- Strong networking, with the ability to develop great relationships with peers, stakeholders and other business leaders.
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities with particular attention to detail
- An empathic communicator, able to see things from the other persons point of view and maintain strict confidentiality
If you’re interested in finding out more about this new opportunity, get in touch today!