New Business Director
Competitive, negotiable salary & excellent company benefits
Trafford Park (5-minute walk from Media City)
Do you have a proven track record of winning significant clients across multiple sectors?
Are you the proactive, creative and collaborative person we’ve been looking for to help us drive our New Business strategy?
You could be the ideal person to join our team and help take Apadmi to the next level as our New Business Director.
Since we launched ten years ago, the Apadmi team has built a reputation and client base that we think means we can rightly call ourselves the best in the UK.
We regularly win awards for our clients who include BBC, NHS, Argos, Co-op, Which? and United Utilities.
We’re looking for a proven, strategic business development professional who can join us as a New Business Director and help us capitalise on our fantastic work to-date.
What you’ll do
We’ve set ourselves ambitious growth plans and are targeting bigger, longer term relationships.
You’ll be given the autonomy to find and establish new client relationships as the senior point of contact, and work with the Client Services team to grow them.
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, some of your key responsibilities as New Business Director will include:
New Business Development
- Help develop and deliver a strategic sales plan in line with the company growth targets
- Ensure that a key account strategy is aligned and maintained with commercial objectives and that all opportunities are identified and targeted
- Plan and support Apadmi’s entry into new and emerging technology sectors
- Develop a comprehensive revenue generation pipeline that will help deliver Apadmi’s revenue targets
- Execute a sustainable revenue stream that will deliver target revenues in line with budgets and strategy
- Develop long-term working relationships and collaborative agreements with key clients
- Identify current and possible future trends, possible opportunities and necessary corrective actions from reported data
What we need
- At least 4 years of experience at a senior level in Business Development, preferably in the technology/digital/professional services industry
- Excellent communicator, written and presentation
- Strong, positive team manager
- Ability to operate comfortably at Board level
- Self-driven, results orientated
- Problem solver
- Natural networker
- Forward planner who critically assesses all output
- Well-presented (when you need to be!)
- Ability to embrace change and apply to working practices
Why you should join us
There are plenty of benefits to working with Apadmi – here are just a few…
If joining us as our New Business Director sounds like the perfect fit for you, send across your CV for more information…