Technical Sales Consultant
An exciting new challenge awaits…
If you fancy getting stuck into a combined technical sales role, our latest new business vacancy could be for you.
We’re looking for an experienced communicator who can apply their expert technical knowledge to refine project estimations and make recommendations to drive forward digital innovation within worldwide businesses.
If you’d like to join a fast-paced, development focused team, read on to find out more about how you could join us as a Technical Sales Consultant.
Apadmi is the UK’s leading mobile-first, digital agency. We’ve delivered award-winning work for some of the biggest and most innovative brands, including BBC, NHS, Jaguar Land Rover, SailGP, the Co-op and Argos.
We’re about to add some new and exciting global names to the list – and we’re growing fast. We feel very lucky to be in the technology sector in uncertain times – clients are turning to tech to help them grow, and we’re continuing with our ambitious expansion plans to support them.
You will be responsible for supporting the Business Development and Sales Teams in client estimations and supporting the process both in winning new clients and growing existing relationships
What you’ll do
- Architect solutions and provide technical estimates for Apadmi projects
- Attend client meetings and calls with the BD and Sales teams providing technical advice and developing of quotes within your area
- Provide technical insight and ownership for complex technical engagements for Apadmi
- Handling contracts and lead communication between customers and our technical and assembly teams
- Be a pivotal point of contact in the preparation of contracts in order to close deals
- Keep up to date with industry best practice and technology.
What we need
- A Technical background or Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering
- A consultative approach to client relationship building and management
- Able to provide technical insight and solutions in situations which can appear vague or undefined
- Can perform to an expert level on platforms or within software development areas.
- Strong client facing experience
- Hard-working, proactive, motivated by success, and have a desire to progress their career
- A desire to learn and advance in a fast-paced sales environment, and be capable of regularly using good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good knowledge of OOP and design patterns.
- Have a good understanding of the mobile industry.
What we’re looking for in you
- Self-driven, results orientated and a positive outlook
- Natural forward planner who critically assesses all output
- Mature, credible and comfortable in dealing with Executive Management Team/Directors
- Reliable, tolerant and determined
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities with particular attention to detail
- An empathic communicator, able to see things from the other persons point of view and maintain strict confidentiality
- Well-presented and business-like.
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Able to get on with others and be a team player
- Ability to embrace change and apply to working practices
- Able to commute reliably to our office
- Must be mature in their approach and domestically secure
- Commitment to attendance at work