It’s an exciting time for Apadmi and this role provides the opportunity to play a significant role in supporting growth whilst also learning and developing as an individual. As a Business Development Executive, you’ll be responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle, with a strong focus on supporting new and existing clients to ensure we add value and deliver successful projects.
In order to succeed, you’ll need excellent communication skills and an ability to build strong relationships whilst proactively solving our clients’ problems. You’ll get to know Apadmi’s services inside out and be our biggest advocate. This is a great opportunity to join a fast growth company where no two days will be the same!
What you’ll do
- Generating leads and making contact with prospective customers through email, telephone, social media and more
- Using multiple touch points with potential prospects to progress them through the lead funnel.
- Working closely with Marketing to ensure timely follow up on inbound leads as well as any campaign follow up
- Proactively identifying, qualifying, and handling opportunities with significant revenue potential for Apadmi.
- Nurturing and developing relationships with key prospects.
- Chasing down leads and closing deals together with the Sales Director or Head of Business Development.
- Analysing our market database and seeking out the best leads.
- Working cross-functionally with all teams in order to deliver successful projects for all.
- Becoming a brand ambassador. Attending regular events to keep the brand name present in the market.
- CRM Management (Salesforce)
What we need
- Excellent communication skills and IT fluency.
- Solution focused – constantly looking for ways we can solve any problem.
- Strong sales and negotiation techniques – driven for the next opportunity
- Entrepreneurial mindset – flourish with minimum guidance.
- Excellent customer service as a minimum.
- An ability to stay calm under pressure and keep to deadlines.
- Team-working ethos.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good time management.
- Self-driven, results orientated and a positive outlook
- Ability to embrace change and apply to working practices.
- Working to financial targets.
What makes an idea candidate
- Ambition – wants to learn and grow as much as we do!
- Previous experience in a similar role or can demonstrate transferable skills.
- Good standard of Math, English, and business sense.
- A passion for technology.
- A flexible approach to work.
- Experience in Salesforce
- Credible and comfortable in dealing with Executive Management Team/Directors
Why work for Apadmi
- We want to support you, so our life insurance, income protection scheme and group pension scheme are all included in our employee package.
- Not only that, we’re driven by your needs and your personal development. Together with your team leader, we’ll help you set objectives and track progress, whilst creating a personal development plan shaped around your needs and interests.
- Remote working has become the new normal for us at Apadmi, but should you wish to have a change of scenery, our custom-built Salford Quays office provides a relaxed, socially distanced, environment to work in. Here you’ll find a fully stocked kitchen, a dozen state-of-the-art collaboration spaces and free-on-site secure parking.
- To maintain our sense of community across the business during the pandemic we have held company stand-ups every Friday and frequently welcome celebrity guest stars and run remote video tours. We’ve also continued to hold regular virtual social activities such as cocktail making classes, horse racing nights, bingo and quizzes – with lots of exciting real-life events planned for this summer!
- We also encourage you to get involved and get that feel-good-factor! We host weekly cross-fit sessions, group yoga and have sports teams to help you relax and make new friends within the Apadmi community.