If you’re an experienced Campaign Marketing Manager with a history of B2B lead-gen focused marketing and experience in managing digital agencies we want to hear from you!
Apadmi is looking for a trailblazing Campaign Marketing Manager well-seasoned in digital marketing plans, account based marketing approaches and website management. A successful candidate will also have experience in building campaigns and lead generating strategy and knowledge of email marketing best practices as well as campaign planning/execution.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and flexible company – and an equally important trait in our ideal candidate is someone who’s willing to stand out from the crowd and innovate within their role.
What you’ll do
- Define, initiate and implement an integrated digital marketing plan focused on demand generation to meet the objectives of the Apadmi sales and marketing team
- Development of webinars including logistics, promotional plan and supplier relationships
- Creation of partner marketing plans, including joint Go-to-Market initiatives
- Management of Digital Agency and budget to ensure PPC and Paid Social activities are fully tracked, planned and generating results against forecast
- Management of the Apadmi website, maintaining a roadmap of improvements, and reporting monthly on site performance and enhancements
- Creation of email marketing plan to promote content and messages to target personas and verticals
- Introduction of Account Based Marketing approaches
- Work closely with the Content Marketing team to build integrated campaign plans that promote the right messages to the right audiences
- Management of Marketing Automation Specialist to ensure the successful creation and build of email templates to meet the lead gen plan, ensuring they are sent to the right audiences as per the campaign calendar
- Overall responsibility for the strategy of Pardot for email nurture
- Ownership of Digital Marketing tools for lead conversion
- Provide a comprehensive reporting function that ensures all marketing activity is tracked and analysed against KPIs to provide insight and recommendations
- Creation of lead forecast for all activity channels including email, online advertising, social media, events, webinars and gated content downloads
- Develop and grow a team focused on campaigns, systems, data and reporting.
What we need
- Have at least 3 to 5 years’ experience in a B2B lead-gen focused marketing role, preferably with a technology/SaaS, digital products or digital agency background.
- Experience of managing digital agencies and internal activities to deliver against KPIs
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices, email nurture and campaign planning/execution
- Experience in defining and developing lead to revenue models, with an analytical ability to assess the performance of marketing activities
- Experience in working with Sales teams to ensure all leads are followed up and correctly logged and tracked
- Experience in marketing automation principles and CRM (Salesforce) for the management of leads to opportunities
- Ability to develop positive working relationships with Sales and BDR teams to ensure successful follow up and feedback of campaigns
- Experience in running sector-based and/or persona-based campaigns
- Passionate about developing a world class website, optimised for lead generation
- Experience of managing a small team and passion for developing people
- Demonstrated ability to communicate results, prepare weekly/monthly/quarterly analysis with recommendations and actions
What makes an ideal candidate
- Ability to create, manage and execute B2B campaign plans to multiple personas and data segments
- Driven by results with a desire to test and learn
- Play to win – responsibility for leads through to closed opportunities
- Lead gen and commercial understanding, able to analyse and interpret results
- Attention to detail
- Makes things happen – shows urgency in approach to deliver without being arrogant or aggressive
- Works well with other marketing colleagues – team player, flexible in approach
Why work for Apadmi?
- We want to support you, so our life insurance, income protection scheme and group pension scheme are all included in our employee package.
- We don’t just want you to work on cool projects with big brand names; we’re driven by your needs and your personal development. Together with your team leader, we’ll help you set objectives and track progress, whilst creating a personal development plan shaped around your needs and interests.
- Remote working has become the new normal for us at Apadmi, but should you wish to have a change of scenery, our custom-built Salford Quays office provides a relaxed, socially distanced, environment to work in. Here you’ll find a fully stocked kitchen, a dozen state-of-the-art collaboration spaces and free-on-site secure parking.
- To maintain our sense of community across the business during the pandemic we have held company stand-ups every Friday and frequently welcome celebrity guest stars and run remote video tours. We’ve also continued to hold regular virtual social activities such as cocktail making classes, horse racing nights, bingo and quizzes – with lots of exciting real-life events planned for this summer!
- We also encourage you to get involved and get that feel-good-factor! We host weekly cross-fit sessions, group yoga and have sports teams to help you relax and make new friends within the Apadmi community.