Apadmi creates technology that moves – from groundbreaking mobile apps to complex web integrations. Establishing a strong tone of voice and reputation as thought leaders in the digital innovation space is a large part of achieving this. We are now looking for a Content Marketing Executive to help us execute Apadmi’s content marketing strategy, which will build our marketing teams’ lead generation, thought leadership and sales activity across social media, web and email.
This is a role for a person who combines a passion for technology with a talent for creating great content, simplifying complex subjects and always keeps the end reader in mind. They also have the knowledge on how to distribute and get this content seen by the right people.
It requires an individual who is creative but also takes a structured and disciplined approach to building content that delights audiences, is eager to implement better solutions and best practices throughout the department, applies healthy prioritisation and critical thinking to get the right tasks done at the right time.
What you’ll do
- Champion and upholding Apadmi’s tone of voice and brand style.
- You will be the owner, champion and guardian of our Social Media channels, from a content creation perspective and by monitoring performance.
- Steer the Apadmi’s Awards calendar and strategy by sourcing suitable awards for Apadmi to enter as an agency or on behalf of our clients, along with writing compelling award entries.
- Implement content campaigns and messaging to attract specific audience segments or target audiences across web, social and email to support Apadmi’s lead generation and strategy.
- Creation and validation of audience personas
- Deliver creative and strong messaging for ads across paid channels, such as PPC, GDN and paid social.
- Create compelling and powerful sales material that will make Apadmi memorable for potential clients.
- Work with Apadmi’s graphic designer to produce content across all formats including ebooks, infographics, web pages, email banners etc
- Build and maintain copy for landing pages and across the Apadmi website. ● Execute interviews with clients and stakeholders to craft compelling case studies of Apadmi’s work and wider content featuring clients.
- Copywriting and maintaining the tone of voice on the Apadmi website, blog and across online accounts.
- Support on planning and running of events, such as speaker briefings, creation of event collateral, video creation and attendee aftercare.
- Deliver suitable copy for Apadmi email audiences.
- Working with creative team members and agencies (designers and videographers) to deliver concise briefs for them to work on when creative assets are needed.
- Liaise with stakeholders and client services to identify when client activity is happening and when internal marketing support is needed.
- Maintenance of client material such as quotes, case studies, photos, logos and other materials.
- Direction and scripting of video content that will elevate Apadmi’s brand and showcase our products and services.
- A keen eye for branding, messaging and design and able to create and plan the launch of larger campaigns and projects.
What we need
- You must have a relevant degree, qualification or around 2 years of experience in a role where content creation and social media management were central
- Flair for PR, with a knowledge of working with B2B influencers (webinar speakers, content contributors etc)
- Experience with account-based marketing.
- Excellent proofreading and writing skills.
- A passionate writer with creative flair.
- A keen interest in mobile and technology with an ability to write about it and further your learning in this area.
- Excellent research skills to identify upcoming topics for future content.
- Attention to detail, top time management skills and strong organisation.
- Creative with an ability to propose new and exciting ideas.
- The ability to build and maintain good relationships across departments and build team relationships.
What makes an ideal candidate
- Creative with a strong understanding of how important the right content is for the user journey (experience of building or writing to user personas)
- A keen interest in mobile and technology and a passion for content
- Experience in working with and briefing creative graphic designers to ensure content output is high quality
- Experience in the B2B space is beneficial
Why work for Apadmi
- We want to support you, so our life insurance, income protection scheme and group pension scheme are all included in our employee package.
- Not only that, we’re driven by your needs and your personal development. Together with your team leader, we’ll help you set objectives and track progress, whilst creating a personal development plan shaped around your needs and interests.
- Remote working has become the new normal for us at Apadmi, but should you wish to have a change of scenery, our custom-built Salford Quays office provides a relaxed, socially distanced, environment to work in. Here you’ll find a fully stocked kitchen, a dozen state-of-the-art collaboration spaces and free-on-site secure parking.
- To maintain our sense of community across the business during the pandemic we have held company stand-ups every Friday and frequently welcome celebrity guest stars and run remote video tours. We’ve also continued to hold regular virtual social activities such as cocktail making classes, horse racing nights, bingo and quizzes – with lots of exciting real-life events planned for this summer!
- We also encourage you to get involved and get that feel-good factor! We host weekly cross-fit sessions, group yoga and have sports teams to help you relax and make new friends within the Apadmi community.