We’re looking for an innovative Content Marketing Manager to build Apadmi’s content marketing strategy and develop and lead a small sub-team to support Apadmi’s lead generation and thought leadership goals.
Apadmi is currently focused on growth, and this role presents the unique opportunity to create compelling content as well as developing Apadmi’s tone of voice and brand style.
A successful candidate will need to be able to translate complex solutions into simple propositions along with being able to create content plans and juggle multiple priorities. We’re looking for someone who can push the boundaries, deliver breakthrough change and be an ambassador for Apadmi.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company where no two days will be the same!
What you’ll do
- Ownership and development of Apadmi’s tone of voice and brand style
- Development of buyer personas and the creation of value propositions to convey use cases, solutions and benefits to each audience
- Work closely with digital agency on the SEO plan and strategy for Apadmi.com
Creation of Apadmi’s editorial calendar and management of content production within the business
- Direction of video content, working with external agencies to deliver video content to support client pitches, campaigns and website engagement
- Copywriting for Apadmi’s website, developing strong and jargon-free content that sells the Apadmi story and proposition
- Responsibility for awards calendar and entries, speaking submissions and thought leadership articles
- Storytelling development of sales collateral and presentation materials, including maintaining a library of relevant content, quotes, statistics and case studies
- Ownership of advocacy strategy, working with client services to develop a pipeline of reviews and developing Apadmi’s profile on external review sites
Creation of case studies, testimonials and win notices
- Responsibility for PR strategy and opportunities, working with the marketing executive to manage the proactive PR and social calendar
- Employer brand development including recruitment content and promotion of core values
- Management of influencer and analyst relations program
- Development of Apadmi’s brand, including overseeing creative execution of graphic designer to ensure content is promoted in the best possible way to Apadmi’s audience
Competitor and market review for messaging development
- Review of content performance and market trends including web analytics and downloads to inform future content and campaigns
What we need
- Have at least 3 to 5 years’ experience in a content marketing role, preferably with a B2B technology, digital products or digital agency background.
- Ability to translate complex solutions into simple propositions
- Passion for the potential of mobile technology and ability to write and direct content based on promoting technologies like: Android, iOS, Flutter, PWA and complex systems for backend and integration.
- Desirable experience in creating content for business sectors such as Financial Services, eRetail, Sport, Healthcare and/or Manufacturing.
- Experienced with account-based marketing
- Excellent written communication skills
- Creative eye and ability to brief and direct in-house designers and agencies
- Experience of managing a small team and passion for developing people
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation.
What makes an ideal candidate
- Ability to create content plans and juggle multiple priorities
- Amazing content skills, with creative edge
- Lead gen and commercial understanding, able to analyse and interpret results
- High energy, creative and motivational
- Attention to detail and eye for design
- Makes things happen – shows urgency in approach to deliver without being arrogant or aggressive
Why work for Apadmi
- We want to support you, so our life insurance, income protection scheme and group pension scheme are all included in our employee package.
- Not only that, we’re driven by your needs and your personal development. Together with your team leader, we’ll help you set objectives and track progress, whilst creating a personal development plan shaped around your needs and interests.
- Remote working has become the new normal for us at Apadmi, but should you wish to have a change of scenery, our custom-built Salford Quays office provides a relaxed, socially distanced, environment to work in. Here you’ll find a fully stocked kitchen, a dozen state-of-the-art collaboration spaces and free-on-site secure parking.
- To maintain our sense of community across the business during the pandemic we have held company stand-ups every Friday and frequently welcome celebrity guest stars and run remote video tours. We’ve also continued to hold regular virtual social activities such as cocktail making classes, horse racing nights, bingo and quizzes – with lots of exciting real-life events planned for this summer!
- We also encourage you to get involved and get that feel-good-factor! We host weekly cross-fit sessions, group yoga and have sports teams to help you relax and make new friends within the Apadmi community.