We’re looking for an innovative Graduate Software Engineer to design, develop, document,
test and deliver software solutions.
Apadmi is currently focused on growth, and this role presents the unique opportunity to build
high quality software and write software in a variety of languages.
A successful candidate will need good problem solving skills and good knowledge of OOP &
design patterns. We’re looking for someone who can push the boundaries, deliver
breakthrough change and be an ambassador for Apadmi.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company where no two days will be the same!
What you’ll do
- Write software in a variety of languages.
- Provide technical input to Project Manager and Technical Lead.
- Ensure the quality of the work delivered to project main line.
- Report to Project Manager and Technical Lead of assigned project
- Keep up to date with industry best practice and technology.
What we need
- Will need regular supervision to oversee their learning and development.
- Will need to be subject to regular code reviews to assess the quality of their work.
- Has had less than 12 months relevant industry experience.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good knowledge of OOP and design patterns.
What makes an ideal candidate
- Self-driven, results orientated and a positive outlook
- Natural forward planner who critically assesses all output
- Reliable, tolerant and determined
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities with particular attention to detail
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Able to get on with others and be a team player
- Ability to embrace change and apply to working practices
Why work for Apadmi
- We want to support you, so our life insurance, income protection scheme and group pension scheme are all included in our employee package.
- We don’t just want you to work on cool projects with big brand names; we’re driven by your needs and your personal development. Together with your team leader, we’ll help you set objectives and track progress, whilst creating a personal development plan shaped around your needs and interests.
- Remote working has become the new normal for us at Apadmi, but should you wish to have a change of scenery, our custom-built Salford Quays office provides a relaxed, socially distanced, environment to work in. Here you’ll find a fully stocked kitchen, a dozen state-of-the-art collaboration spaces and free-on-site secure parking.
- To maintain our sense of community across the business during the pandemic we have held company stand-ups every Friday and frequently welcome celebrity guest stars and run remote video tours. We’ve also continued to hold regular virtual social activities such as cocktail making classes, horse racing nights, bingo and quizzes – with lots of exciting real-life events planned for this summer!
- We also encourage you to get involved and get that feel-good-factor! We host weekly cross-fit sessions, group yoga and have sports teams to help you relax and make new friends within the Apadmi community.