We’re looking for an innovative market analyst to delve into the detail behind a wide variety of sectors.
Apadmi is currently focused on growth, and this role presents the unique opportunity to evolve with the company as we scale up and expand.
A successful candidate will need to be confident in identifying industry trends, building buyer personas, and working with the wider business development team to identify and target key decision-makers.
We’re looking for someone who can push the boundaries, deliver breakthrough change and be an ambassador for Apadmi.
What you’ll do
- You’ll research and understanding the growing mobile technology market, conducting regular competitor analysis to identify where Apadmi sits within it.
- You’ll develop an understanding of market size across our key industry verticals, defining the opportunity potential within each addressable market, and reporting those findings back to relevant stakeholders.
- You’ll analyse data from our existing customers to help with the profiling of new prospects.
- You’ll devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, desk-based research, events, questionnaires and opinion polls.
- You’ll continually collect and analyse data on consumers, competitors and market conditions.
- You’ll convert complex data and findings into actionable tables, graphs and written reports that will help to drive forward change/improvement in performance.
- You’ll create quarterly market reports on key industry themes and topics in all core verticals.
- You’ll identify new markets as part of the above research, and reporting findings to relevant stakeholders.
- You’ll research ad hoc companies for sales team meeting preparation, adding context to sales pitches with relevant data/reports.
- You’ll identify key areas for content creation and marketing promotion, giving input on collateral where necessary.
- You’ll monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends, working with relevant stakeholders where necessary to improve our strategies.
- You’ll work alongside the rest of the marketing team to generate/drive lead generation campaigns across target sectors.
- You’ll work with sales and marketing to create buyer personas, informing the lead-scoring system of the sales team.
- You’ll review and update these buyer personas every six months alongside relevant stakeholders.
- You’ll regularly review and inform sales propositions to ensure these tactics are always in line with current trends.
What we need
- You must have at least 2 years of experience within a market analyst role.
- A relevant degree would be beneficial but is not essential.
- A keen interest in mobile and technology.
- The ability to interpret data and transform it into actionable information for the group.
- Knowledge of best practices for sales and marketing workflow processes and database management.
What makes an ideal candidate
- A strategic mindset with strong analytical skills and an understanding of commercial goals.
- Excellent research skills to identify upcoming trends and ideas across different markets.
- Adaptable, with superb attention to detail and time management skills.
- Comfortable speaking with a variety of different stakeholders, from our developers to our Board of Directors.
- Goal-orientated with the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Why work for Apadmi
- We provide an excellent benefits package including life insurance, income protection and pension schemes.
- Our brand-new office offers a friendly relaxed environment to work in.
- Regular social activities such as gin tasting, curry nights and paintballing.
- We provide free refreshments.
- On-site parking is also available.