We’re looking for an innovative Product Owner to work with our head of product in maintaining product roadmaps and creating product objectives.
Apadmi is currently focused on growth, and this role presents the unique opportunity to work with some of the world’s leading brands and products across multiple industries.
A successful candidate will need to be enthusiastic, flexible and adaptable with a drive to deliver. We’re looking for someone who can push the boundaries, deliver breakthrough change and be an ambassador for Apadmi.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company where no two days will be the same!
What you’ll do
- You’ll understanding and create the vision and product objectives.
- You’ll look after the product roadmap.
- You’ll know the user value and business value of all features.
- You’ll plan releases.
- You’ll create user stories and refine the product backlog.
- You’ll attend the scrum ceremonies.
- You’ll run the discovery sessions to refine the backlog.
- You’ll working closely with the multi-functional scrum team.
- You’ll work with the other Product Owners to deliver a full product suite.
- You’ll provide weekly updates to stakeholders on the progress.
- You’ll work with the resourcing team to ensure scrum team members are allocated and planned in.
What we need
- An Agile Scrum Product Owner Certification.
- Product Owner experience working on multiple large-scale projects.
What makes an ideal candidate
- An ambitious, passionate individual who participates in regular training to ensure the strongest skill set.
- A candidate with an interest in data analysis and digital development.
- An agile adopter who will help drive the adoption of the agile process within Apadmi alongside Scrum Masters.
Why work for Apadmi
- We want to support you, so our life insurance, income protection scheme and group pension scheme are all included in our employee package.
- Not only that, we’re driven by your needs and your personal development. Together with your team leader, we’ll help you set objectives and track progress, whilst creating a personal development plan shaped around your needs and interests.
- Remote working has become the new normal for us at Apadmi, but should you wish to have a change of scenery, our custom-built Salford Quays office provides a relaxed, socially distanced, environment to work in. Here you’ll find a fully stocked kitchen, a dozen state-of-the-art collaboration spaces and free-on-site secure parking.
- To maintain our sense of community across the business during the pandemic we have held company stand-ups every Friday and frequently welcome celebrity guest stars and run remote video tours. We’ve also continued to hold regular virtual social activities such as cocktail making classes, horse racing nights, bingo and quizzes – with lots of exciting real-life events planned for this summer!
- We also encourage you to get involved and get that feel-good-factor! We host weekly cross-fit sessions, group yoga and have sports teams to help you relax and make new friends within the Apadmi community.