If you’re an experienced Production Manager with a history of successful delivery experience we want to hear from you!
Apadmi is looking for a trailblazing Production Manager well-seasoned in day-to-day planning, management, tracking and delivery of both internal and external production work. A successful candidate will also have experience in working with multiple stakeholders to ensure streamline production across several projects.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and flexible company – and an equally important trait in our ideal candidate is someone who’s willing to stand out from the crowd and innovate within their role.
What you’ll do
- You’ll be responsible for trafficking and managing the resource of the day-to-day workflow through the agency, meeting the demands and agility of key business projects.
- You’ll assist the Delivery Director by creating, maintaining and developing operational processes and workflow to drive high-quality, well-executed and profitable client deliverables.
- You’ll confidently manage expectations of all stakeholders by communicating regular project updates and troubleshooting bottlenecks when required.
- You’ll manage and organise weekly briefing meetings with all department/project leads to discuss their requirements and deadlines before dividing resources out accordingly with liaison from the Heads of Departments.
- You’ll manage and upload project contracts and statements of work while ensuring they correlate with requested bookings.
- You’ll proactively manage team utilisation to ensure teams are busy and working effectively.
- You’ll be involved with and understand the requirements of the business to plan multiple work-streams, balancing different client needs in order of business priority to deliver work efficiently in-line with short and long term goals.
- You’ll effectively manage freelance creative resources including external negotiation of rates, managing risks and escalating concerns regarding availability, quality and cost.
- You’ll maintain and expand a log of freelance contacts to ensure the company can be agile when the business requires it.
- You’ll work with the Recruitment team to help manage business capacity and growth alongside the business targets and plan.
- You’ll support the growth of the business by developing and managing processes which facilitate multiple regions, locations and teams.
- You’ll maintaining a safe workplace in-line with the company’s Health and Safety Policy to ensure employees and visitors are without risk to health, reporting any issues to the appropriate authority.
- You’ll interpret instructions and issues arising and then implement actions per the administrative policies and procedures.
- You’ll be able to cover for other team member roles for holidays, sickness within your own capabilities. Training will be provided.
- You’ll attend and actively participate in team meetings.
- You’ll work collaboratively and in a supportive manner within the Business Operations team and other departments to ensure that the overall aims and objectives of Apadmi Group are achieved.
- You’ll attend training, participating in Apadmi’s appraisal process.
- You’ll keep your skillset updated to reflect changing legislation and practices in line with the job role.
What we need
- Strong understanding of agency practices, trends, techniques and processes.
- Commercial awareness and logistical management skills.
- Capable of thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience operating at a senior level in an agency environment.
- Knowledge of digital processes, techniques and technologies.
- A solid understanding of project lifecycle and process with the ability to interrogate requirements and recognise potential risks and dependencies.
What makes an ideal candidate
- An assertive, confident and clear communicator who enjoys working with multiple stakeholders.
- A proactive candidate, always looking to streamline production, make efficiencies and avoid duplication.
- A highly methodical and organised multitasker.
- A problem solver with the ability to proactively identify and implement flexible and effective solutions.
- A candidate with excellent negotiation and mediation skills.
- A strong team player with the ability to develop collaborative relationships with colleagues across the company.
- Self-driven, results-orientated and a positive outlook.
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses all output.
- A candidate comfortable in dealing with Executive Management Team/Directors.
- An empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person’s point of view and maintain strict confidentiality.
- A well-presented and business-like candidate.
Why work for Apadmi
- We provide an excellent benefits package including life insurance, income protection and pension schemes.
- Our brand-new office offers a friendly relaxed environment to work in.
- Regular social activities such as gin tasting, curry nights and paintballing.
- We provide free refreshments.
- On-site parking is also available.