Do you have a talent for team management and delivering high-quality software development projects? If so our project manager opening could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Apadmi is currently focused on growth, and this role presents the unique opportunity to work on a range of projects at any one time, ushering in real change.
A successful candidate will need to be self-driven and results-orientated with a positive outlook. We’re looking for someone who can push the boundaries, deliver breakthrough change and be an ambassador for Apadmi.
Keep reading to find out if this opportunity is the one for you…
What you’ll do
- Programme planning, you’ll provide input on the Apadmi resource plan to ensure each project has adequate resource throughout the development lifecycle.
- Project planning, from agreeing the delivery plan with the client, technical lead and sprint sheets, to tracking the progress of each project.
- Project delivery, you’ll ensure client release is of a high-quality, whilst maintaining records of resource effort, expenditure and cash flow.
- Quality assurance, you’ll ensure all deliverables are of a high-standard, that the correct Apadmi processes are being used by the whole team, and define the appropriate tools to be used for SCM.
- Providing input into the bid process, you’ll ensure all bids contain accurate estimates of design time, testing, implementation and so on.
- People management, including the provision of appraisal feedback, the escalation of repeat issues or and the reporting of major staff concerns to the Operations Director.
What We Need
- A multi-tasker with top organisational skills, able to prioritise workload and team tasks.
- A history of successful delivery.
- An aptitude for forging strong working relationships – always professional with clients, but approachable and personable with your colleagues.
What makes an ideal candidate
- A driven and motivated positive thinker.
- A natural forward-planner, able to spot potential issues that could hinder project delivery.
Why work for Apadmi
- We provide an excellent benefits package including life insurance, income protection and pension schemes.
- Our brand-new office offers a friendly relaxed environment to work in.
- Regular social activities such as gin tasting, curry nights and paintballing.
- We provide free refreshments.
- On-site parking is also available.