If you’re an experienced Senior Mobile Developer with a history of successful implementation, quality and delivery we want to hear from you!
Apadmi is looking for a trailblazing Senior Mobile Developer well-seasoned in technical architecture and planning. A successful candidate will also have experience in communication, liaising with customers as a technical consultant when necessary.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and flexible company – and an equally important trait in our ideal candidate is someone who’s willing to stand out from the crowd and innovate within their role.
What you’ll do
- You’ll create technical documentation and architecture suitable for peer review, whilst performing peer reviews on the work of others.
- You’ll contribute to design documentation, assessing their suitability for easy implementation.
- You’ll devise development plans for a complete project, including the breakdown and estimation of tasks.
- You’ll generate technical information and impact assessments on technical changes suitable for change requests.
- You’ll manage technical issues, acting as a mentor and providing guidance to graduate and software engineers with technical issues.
- You’ll provide technical insight and take ownership for complex technical engagements.
- You’ll write software in a variety of languages, understanding and using development environments and associated tools, all whilst following coding standards in line with project policy.
- You’ll provide technical input and regularly reporting progress to the relevant Project Manager and Technical Lead.
- You’ll agree developer testing strategies for project policies, and perform code reviews in line with them.
- You’ll document code, manage defects, using source code control and release all builds in line with project policies.
- You’ll ensure the quality of code merged, and the quality of the work delivered, to the project mainline.
- You’ll ensure developer test builds before submission to Apadmi’s QA team.
- You’ll liaise with customers as a technical consultant when necessary.
What makes an ideal candidate
- An experienced mobile developer with a deep understanding of the end-to-end development process.
- You’ll be an empathetic lead, communicating clearly with team members whilst maintaining strict confidentiality, escalating any staff issues to the team lead where necessary.
- You’ll be comfortable dealing with our Executive Management Team and Directors.
Why work for Apadmi?
- We want to support you, so our life insurance, income protection scheme and group pension scheme are all included in our employee package.
- We don’t just want you to work on cool projects with big brand names; we’re driven by your needs and your personal development. Together with your team leader, we’ll help you set objectives and track progress, whilst creating a personal development plan shaped around your needs and interests.
- Remote working has become the new normal for us at Apadmi, but should you wish to have a change of scenery, our custom-built Salford Quays office provides a relaxed, socially distanced, environment to work in. Here you’ll find a fully stocked kitchen, a dozen state-of-the-art collaboration spaces and free-on-site secure parking.
- To maintain our sense of community across the business during the pandemic we have held company stand-ups every Friday and frequently welcome celebrity guest stars and run remote video tours. We’ve also continued to hold regular virtual social activities such as cocktail making classes, horse racing nights, bingo and quizzes – with lots of exciting real-life events planned for this summer!
- We also encourage you to get involved and get that feel-good-factor! We host weekly cross-fit sessions, group yoga and have sports teams to help you relax and make new friends within the Apadmi community.