If you’re an experienced Senior Mobile Developer with a history of successful implementation, quality and delivery we want to hear from you!
Apadmi is looking for a trailblazing Senior Mobile Developer well-seasoned in technical architecture and planning. A successful candidate will also have experience in communication, liaising with customers as a technical consultant when necessary.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and flexible company – and an equally important trait in our ideal candidate is someone who’s willing to stand out from the crowd and innovate within their role.
What you’ll do
- You’ll create technical documentation and architecture suitable for peer review, whilst performing peer reviews on the work of others.
- You’ll contribute to design documentation, assessing their suitability for easy implementation.
- You’ll devise development plans for a complete project, including the breakdown and estimation of tasks.
- You’ll generate technical information and impact assessments on technical changes suitable for change requests.
- You’ll manage technical issues, acting as a mentor and providing guidance to graduate and software engineers with technical issues.
- You’ll provide technical insight and take ownership for complex technical engagements.
- You’ll write software in a variety of languages, understanding and using development environments and associated tools, all whilst following coding standards in line with project policy.
- You’ll provide technical input and regularly reporting progress to the relevant Project Manager and Technical Lead.
- You’ll agree developer testing strategies for project policies, and perform code reviews in line with them.
- You’ll document code, manage defects, using source code control and release all builds in line with project policies.
- You’ll ensure the quality of code merged, and the quality of the work delivered, to the project mainline.
- You’ll ensure developer test builds before submission to Apadmi’s QA team.
- You’ll liaise with customers as a technical consultant when necessary.
What we need
- An experienced mobile developer with a deep understanding of the development process.
What makes an ideal candidate
- You’ll be an empathetic lead, communicating clearly with team members whilst maintaining strict confidentiality, escalating any staff issues to the team lead where necessary.
- You’ll be comfortable dealing with our Executive Management Team and Directors.
Why work for Apadmi
- We provide an excellent benefits package including life insurance, income protection and pension schemes.
- Our brand-new office offers a friendly relaxed environment to work in.
- Regular social activities such as gin tasting, curry nights and paintballing.
- We provide free refreshments.
- On-site parking is also available.