If you’re an experienced Software Engineer with a history of designing, developing and delivering high-quality software solutions in-line with coding best practices we want to hear from you!
Apadmi is looking for a trailblazing Software Engineer well-seasoned in problem-solving, software languages and looking to the horizon of technology. A successful candidate will also have experience in the mobile industry.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and flexible company – and an equally important trait in our ideal candidate is someone who’s willing to stand out from the crowd and innovate within their role.
What you’ll do
- You’ll report and provide technical input to the Project Manager and Technical Lead where needed.
- You’ll independently produce solid engineering solutions.
- You’ll contribute to technical and design documentation.
- You’ll contribute to the breakdown and estimation of tasks and change requests.
- You’ll understand and use development environments and associated tools.
- You’ll manage technical issues.
- You’ll ensure your work is delivered to project main line, always following coding standards in line with project policy.
- You’ll ensure the high quality of your work – regularly testing and documenting code in line with project policy and subjecting it to code reviews.
- You’ll use source code control and manage defects in line with project policy.
- You’ll release builds in line with project policy, always testing those builds before submission to Apadmi QA.
- You’ll act as a technical liaison with our customers where needed.
What We Need
- The ability to write software in a variety of languages.
- At least 12 months relevant industry experience.
- Good knowledge of OOP and design patterns.
What makes an ideal candidate
- A passion for personal development – you’ll always keep up to date with industry best practice and technology.
- Great communication skills, confident speaking with other members of the team and escalating any staff issues to team lead.
- A highly motivated candidate with demonstrated software development competence, and the ability to work unsupervised on projects.
Why work for Apadmi
- We provide an excellent benefits package including life insurance, income protection and pension schemes.
- Our brand-new office offers a friendly relaxed environment to work in.
- Regular social activities such as gin tasting, curry nights and paintballing.
- We provide free refreshments.
- On-site parking is also available.