Are you a student looking to do a year in industry?
If so, our University 12 Month Placement Program could be just what you need to get ahead and develop your skill-set in a real-world environment.
We’re continuously growing our development team, which means we have often have intern and graduate jobs open for those who have a keen interest in building a career within the industry.
We’re looking for people who would like to explore their ability to write quality, clean code when they graduate, with a real passion for best practice.
We’re looking for passionate students who are interested in developing great apps and systems for real projects within our UK’s leading team in Manchester.
Our 12 Month Placement Program aims to build your experience in software development, where you’ll be integrated as a full developer, being assigned to a team on real-world projects.
What we look for
Typically, we look for students currently studying Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Engineering or a Scientific degree with a year in industry integrated with their course.
Here’s an example of the existing skills and knowledge we’d like you to have:
- iOS Platform
- Android Platform
- Java EE
Why our university placement program?
If you join us as part of our 12 Month Placement Program, you’ll get the opportunity to work alongside one of the UK’s leading mobile technology companies, with the chance to make a difference to our every-day workings as a company.
We’ll never shun your ideas – if you think there’s a way we could improve our project operations, we want to hear it! As tech experts, we’re always looking for the latest developments in our industry that will help make us more efficient – so we expect the same from you.
Since our formation in 2009, we’ve delivered over 100 innovative apps and server solutions to a diverse and impressive range of clients such as the BBC, Argos, SailGP, the NHS, United Utilities, the Co-op, Lexus, the Guardian, Chelsea FC and Land Rover.
We’re experts in the entire mobile ecosystem, so we work across all platforms (predominantly iOS, Android and HTML5, and with backend servers like .NET and Java EE).
We have in-house design and UX skills, and work across all industry sectors to create immersive experiences for some of the most recognised brands in the world.
The program itself
We offer a flexible program to work around your degree with a competitive salary – alongside a fantastic opportunity to work alongside one of the best mobile development teams in the country, with the chance to gain hands-on experience from real-world projects.
Participants also have a great chance to grow relations with Apadmi, which can lead to fantastic opportunities after your graduation.
Why work for Apadmi
- We want to support you, so our life insurance, income protection scheme and group pension scheme are all included in our employee package.
- Not only that, we’re driven by your needs and your personal development. Together with your team leader, we’ll help you set objectives and track progress, whilst creating a personal development plan shaped around your needs and interests.
- Remote working has become the new normal for us at Apadmi, but should you wish to have a change of scenery, our custom-built Salford Quays office provides a relaxed, socially distanced, environment to work in. Here you’ll find a fully stocked kitchen, a dozen state-of-the-art collaboration spaces and free-on-site secure parking.
- To maintain our sense of community across the business during the pandemic we have held company stand-ups every Friday and frequently welcome celebrity guest stars and run remote video tours. We’ve also continued to hold regular virtual social activities such as cocktail making classes, horse racing nights, bingo and quizzes – with lots of exciting real-life events planned for this summer!
- We also encourage you to get involved and get that feel-good-factor! We host weekly cross-fit sessions, group yoga and have sports teams to help you relax and make new friends within the Apadmi community.