We’re looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to join our growing sales team.
It’s an exciting time for Apadmi and this role provides the opportunity to play a significant part in supporting growth whilst also learning and developing as an individual.
As a Business Development Manager, you’ll be responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle, with a strong focus on supporting new and existing clients to ensure we add value and deliver successful projects.
In order to succeed, you’ll need larger than life communication skills and an ability to build strong relationships whilst proactively solving our client’s problems.
You’ll get to know Apadmi’s services inside out and be our biggest advocate. This is a great opportunity to join a fast growth company where no two days will be the same.
About the Role
- Reporting to: Head of Business Development
- Based at: Manchester, M17 1LB
- Job purpose: Working with Apadmi to create opportunities for the organisation’s growth. To meet and exceed monthly sales targets by identifying need and building relationships.
- Proactively identifying, qualifying, and handling opportunities with significant revenue potential for Apadmi
- Chasing down leads and closing deals – managing the sales process from start to finish
- Analysing our market database and teasing out the best leads
- Contributing to the accelerating growth of the company
- Working cross-functionally with all teams in order to deliver successful projects for all
- Become a brand ambassador. Attending regular events to keep the brand name present in the market
- Writing tenders
- Sell to new clients whilst also maintaining strong relationships with existing clients, looking to cross and up-sell where possible
- CRM management
- Excellent communication skills – you should be a natural at communicating and influencing people at all levels
- Solution focused – constantly looking for ways we can solve any problem
- Entrepreneurial mindset – you love looking for ways to support our clients’ growth through our services, and in turn, growing Apadmi
- Excellent customer service as a minimum
- An ability to stay calm under pressure and keep to deadlines
- Strong sales and negotiation techniques
- Team-working and leadership skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Well-presented and business-like
- Honest and trustworthy – essential skills in any great salesperson
- Self-driven, results orientated and a positive outlook
- Mature, credible and comfortable in dealing with executive management team and directors
- Ability to embrace change and apply to working practices
- Ambitious – wants to learn and grow as much as we do!
- Previous experience in a similar role or can demonstrate transferable skills
- Good standard of maths, english, and business acumen
- Passion for technology
- A flexible approach to work
- Basic salary of up to £35k, depending on experience
- Commission scheme based on revenue
- An excellent benefits package including profit-bonus and pension schemes
- The company operates a friendly relaxed environment to work in with regular social activities
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free tea and coffee all day
- Free breakfasts and fruit every day
- Free on-site parking
For more details, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org