Apadmi are looking for bright, talented individuals with a keen interest in mobile technologies to join our award winning software development team!
Our experience enables us to to build full end-to-end systems from Mobile Client to backend Server.
You will be creating applications across a multiple sectors for some of the biggest brands in the UK, such as the BBC, Guardian, Skyscanner, X-Factor etc.
If successful in your application, will enjoy flexible working hours within an excellent working environment and you will become part of a highly skilled development listed in the top ten mobile development companies globally and recently voted No.1 in the UK!
- Looking for experienced, talented developers with experience of iOS / Android / mobile platforms
- We are specialists in cross-platform mobile development
- You would be joining an industry leading team, within a flexible working environment, and a culture of sharing knowledge.
- Experience of development of one of (iOS / Android / Other) Mobile applications
- Self-starter who is able to “hit the ground running”
- Familiar with structured software development / quality processes
- Experienced in the creation and use of requirements documents, specifications, designs, unit test plans etc
- Demonstrable communication and team working skills
- Strong class design skills (UML, Use Cases or similar notations)
- Experience of interacting with UX design teams
- Experienced in interfacing mobile applications to third-party computer systems using Web Services, RESTful interfaces etc.
- Experience of cross-platform design and implementation
- Experience developing on other mobile platforms – Windows Phone, BlackBerry, J2ME, Symbian, Windows Mobile
- Full-lifecycle experience of multiple mobile developments
- Customer-facing experience