Hey, Testers… would you like to join the UK’s leading Mobile App Developer? Due to growth, we’re looking to recruit a Test Analyst to join our fantastic team.
Working across the Apadmi Group of Companies, the role of the Test Analyst is to support the provision of system testing activities. You will be required to explicate business/user requirements into test suites and test cases throughout the software development lifecycle, whilst providing confidence in the systems under development.
It’d be ideal if you had the experience and skills to support the provision of system testing services including:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- ISTQB Foundation certificate
- Good working knowledge of testing processes and project lifecycles
- Working knowledge of Web/Mobile platform application development
Coordinate testing activities with the Test Manager, including:
- Creation and maintenance of test cases
- Creating, maintaining, and executing test procedures
- Analyse, review and assess user requirements, specifications and design documentation for testability
- Analysis of systems and ability to report on quality of system by reporting of actual results
- Evaluation of test results and reporting on deviations from expected results
- Reporting/monitoring of defects in defect management systems with all relevant information
- Undertaking all levels of testing: system, UAT, regression, integration
- Implementing tests across all test/project phases
Apadmi is the UK’s leading mobile app developer, based just across that water from Media City. We’ve worked with some huge brands from across the UK, such as BBC, NHS, The Guardian, BT and more.
Known as the experts in mobile technology, we pride ourselves on our deep heritage within the mobile industry; our CEO and many of the existing team helped to develop apps for the first smartphone back in 1998. Since then, we’ve gone on to partner with hundreds of the world’s most renowned and recognised brands to improve and broaden their mobile portfolio.
Our office culture is friendly and relaxed; you can dress comfortably and our staff work on flexi-time, so it’s possible to fit your hours around your lifestyle. We’re a social bunch, and we have regular nights out in Manchester and lunchtime fitness classes.
There’s a generous bonus scheme and free on-site parking available.