If you’re an experienced Digital Product Manager with experience in mobile development project lifecycles we want to hear from you!
Apadmi is looking for a trailblazing Digital Product Manager well-seasoned in building strong client relationships, product development and successful delivery. A successful candidate will also have experience of having built product business cases and commercial justifications.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and flexible company – and an equally important trait in our ideal candidate is someone who’s willing to stand out from the crowd and innovate within their role.
What you’ll do
- Develop strong relationships with our clients and become a trusted digital advisor.
- Responsible for identifying target users and audiences
- Define opportunities and influence customer experience on the product
- Responsibility for the product development, launch and successful delivery
- Develop an understanding of current and future customer needs, supported by data analysis and the strategic roadmap.
- Understanding the product’s visions and the objectives
- Working with the clients to create OKR’s for delivery phases/milestones
- Translate these needs into outcomes and user stories for new features.
- Anticipating client and user needs on recommending product direction in the future
- Working with the delivery teams to ensure they understand the new features and the user stories and support the design of solutions.
- Utilising performance metrics and in field data analysis to refine and improve product impact
What we need
- A minimum of 3 years in product management
- Knowledge and experience in mobile development project lifecycles is essential
- Market experience of having built product business cases and commercial justifications
- Experience of having launched new products into mature markets
- Experience working with clients to develop roadmaps, project scope and negotiating costs
What makes an ideal candidate
- We’re looking for a natural leader and problem-solver with the ability to make smart, practical decisions under pressure
- The ability to manage and set client expectations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong communication-internally and externally, one-to one and in groups/presentations
- Good people judgement and skills-motivate and manage well, handle conflict and difficult feedback positively/constructively at team and individual level
Why work for Apadmi
- We want to support you, so our life insurance, income protection scheme and group pension scheme are all included in our employee package.
- Not only that, we’re driven by your needs and your personal development. Together with your team leader, we’ll help you set objectives and track progress, whilst creating a personal development plan shaped around your needs and interests.
- Remote working has become the new normal for us at Apadmi, but should you wish to have a change of scenery, our custom-built Salford Quays office provides a relaxed, socially distanced, environment to work in. Here you’ll find a fully stocked kitchen, a dozen state-of-the-art collaboration spaces and free-on-site secure parking.
- To maintain our sense of community across the business during the pandemic we have held company stand-ups every Friday and frequently welcome celebrity guest stars and run remote video tours. We’ve also continued to hold regular virtual social activities such as cocktail making classes, horse racing nights, bingo and quizzes – with lots of exciting real-life events planned for this summer!
- We also encourage you to get involved and get that feel-good-factor! We host weekly cross-fit sessions, group yoga and have sports teams to help you relax and make new friends within the Apadmi community.