We’re looking for an innovative In-house Graphic Designer to support Apadmi’s efforts to
modernise, stretch and own the brand to promote our digital offerings to high profile brands.
This role gives the scope and flexibility to support Apadmi’s efforts to build a leading
technology agency by pushing creative boundaries and showcasing client work such as
Wattbike, Chelsea FC, Co-op, Sail GP and many more.
Apadmi is currently focused on growth, and this role presents the unique opportunity to bring
Apadmi’s services to life, owning the creative output of digital ads, web pages, brochures,
slide decks, case studies, info graphics, videos and all brand assets.
A successful candidate will need proven experience in modern websites and other media.
We’re looking for someone who can push the boundaries, deliver breakthrough change and
be an ambassador for Apadmi.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company where no two days will be the same!
What you’ll do
- You will be responsible to ensure that every sales presentation contains the
WOW factor (slick graphics, storytelling, pitches that sell).
- You will be responsible for creating the most effective and persuasive work
across all our different communication channels (identity, branding, web,
pitches, brochures, etc).
- Grow, define and develop the Apadmi brand
- Create designs for Apadmi’s brand across all mediums
- To explore new trends and techniques with the intent of strengthening the
- To produce high quality graphic design outputs with limited information,
applying creative flair, current standards and industry trends
- Maintain brand standards and styes at all times
What we need
Proven experience in modern websites and other media.
● Exceptional creativity and innovation.
● Ability to adsorb and apply constructive criticism from peers.
● Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign and Powerpoint
● Working experience of CSS3, HTML and working with WordPress templates.
● You must have a relevant degree or at least 2 years of experience in a Graphic
What makes an ideal candidate
Be able to think creatively and problem solve when faced with new challenges
● You must be skilled in design, layout and typography with an excellent eye for
● Be enthusiastic, push your ideas, be personable and get stuck in
● Be able to manage multiple work streams effectively to meet deadlines
● You will have the ability to work independently, multi-task and deliver quality
work in an efficient manner
● Experience with video production, animation and gifs would be a benefit but not
Why work for Apadmi
- We want to support you, so our life insurance, income protection scheme and group pension scheme are all included in our employee package.
- Not only that, we’re driven by your needs and your personal development. Together with your team leader, we’ll help you set objectives and track progress, whilst creating a personal development plan shaped around your needs and interests.
- Remote working has become the new normal for us at Apadmi, but should you wish to have a change of scenery, our custom-built Salford Quays office provides a relaxed, socially distanced, environment to work in. Here you’ll find a fully stocked kitchen, a dozen state-of-the-art collaboration spaces and free-on-site secure parking.
- To maintain our sense of community across the business during the pandemic we have held company stand-ups every Friday and frequently welcome celebrity guest stars and run remote video tours. We’ve also continued to hold regular virtual social activities such as cocktail making classes, horse racing nights, bingo and quizzes – with lots of exciting real-life events planned for this summer!
- We also encourage you to get involved and get that feel-good-factor! We host weekly cross-fit sessions, group yoga and have sports teams to help you relax and make new friends within the Apadmi community.