As we approach the season of giving, this year we’ve decided to give back to those that need it the most.
Our internal fundraising team will be coordinating a Christmas Charity Raffle Fundraiser on the 17th December to raise money for this year’s charities: Macmillan, NSPCC, and Manchester Mind.
If you would like to support us in helping these amazing causes and spreading some festive cheer, you can purchase an individual raffle ticket for £2.50, or an entire strip (5 tickets) for £10. All proceeds raised from ticket sales will go directly to the individual charity you have chosen to support. You can purchase your raffle tickets via the link below and a member of our team will be in touch with your ticket details.
We’ve had a whole host of prizes donated to the raffle by the Apadmi founders, our leadership team, and some of our wonderful clients. With some fabulous prizes up for grabs, you have the potential to win a £50 John Lewis voucher, £50 Domino’s vouchers, a Hotel Chocolat Hamper, bottles of alcohol, and more!
If you have any queries or questions please contact our charity coordinators via email@example.com.
Before you go...
A few festive t’s and c’s
- Raffle is open to everyone.
- Please leave your full name and/or the organisation you’re donating on the behalf of.
- Once you have donated, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can assign your raffle tickets.
- Once you have donated & emailed, we will aim to get back to you with your raffle ticket numbers within 48 hours, but please do contact email@example.com if we haven’t.
- All raffle tickets must be purchased prior to the 17th December.
- You will only be able to purchase single tickets at the price of £2.50 each, or 5 tickets for the price of £10.
- We will draw the raffle numbers on the 17th December.
- If you have won a prize, we will be in touch within 1-3 working days.