Apadmi is a fast growing Digital Product creation Agency, working with a wide range of clients, transforming businesses with Digital Solutions.
As an integral part of Apadmi’s evolving Business Support Team team, you will be responsible for supporting Apadmi Group of Companies, to maintain efficient running of the office environment and to assist with other general administrative duties when required.
A successful candidate will need an understanding of the basic principles of business and office administration and be comfortable in dealing with employees at all levels. We’re looking for someone who can push the boundaries, deliver breakthrough change and be an ambassador for Apadmi.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company where no two days will be the same!
What you’ll do
Acting as receptionist for the office, directing calls & email queries as required.
Sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing mail on a daily basis and answering any queries.
Assisting with the organization of internal and external meetings, greeting and meeting visitors, including arrangement of parking, refreshments etc as appropriate.
Responsibility for managing and updating Client Indexes, Reports & Contracts.
General upkeep of the office to ensure it is presentable, stocked and tidy at all times and reporting any issues to the appropriate person.
Working with the Head of Business Operations to make improvements to the office working environment.
Monitoring stock levels to include stationery, office refreshments and ensuring there is sufficient supply to meet the company’s needs.
Booking travel and accommodation for staff in line with the companies Travel & Subsistence Policy.
● Assisting the Finance Department with ad hoc input duties [including but not limited to raising purchase orders and getting these signed off within agreed authority limits and ordering goods/input of credit card invoices]. Previous experience is not essential as training can be provided.
What we need
- An understanding of the basic principles of business and office administration
- Be computer literate to meet the needs of the job role
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Package, to include Word and Excel
- Enthusiastic with a positive outlook.
- Comfortable in dealing with employees at all levels.
What makes an ideal candidate
- Adaptable with superb attention to detail and time management skills
- Reliable, tolerant and determined to get the job done.
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities with attention to detail.
- Able to get on with others and be a team player.
- Ability to embrace change and apply to working practices.
Why work for Apadmi
- We want to support you, so our life insurance, income protection scheme and group pension scheme are all included in our employee package.
- Not only that, we’re driven by your needs and your personal development. Together with your team leader, we’ll help you set objectives and track progress, whilst creating a personal development plan shaped around your needs and interests.
- Remote working has become the new normal for us at Apadmi, but should you wish to have a change of scenery, our custom-built Salford Quays office provides a relaxed, socially distanced, environment to work in. Here you’ll find a fully stocked kitchen, a dozen state-of-the-art collaboration spaces and free-on-site secure parking.
- To maintain our sense of community across the business during the pandemic we have held company stand-ups every Friday and frequently welcome celebrity guest stars and run remote video tours. We’ve also continued to hold regular virtual social activities such as cocktail making classes, horse racing nights, bingo and quizzes – with lots of exciting real-life events planned for this summer!
- We also encourage you to get involved and get that feel-good-factor! We host weekly cross-fit sessions, group yoga and have sports teams to help you relax and make new friends within the Apadmi community