We’re looking for an innovative Digital Product Owner to be responsible for the delivery and maintenance of the Product Roadmap and Features
Apadmi is currently focused on growth, and this role presents the unique opportunity to help clients meet their business objectives
A successful candidate will need experience in mobile development project lifecycles and excellent verbal and written communication skills. We’re looking for someone who can push the boundaries, deliver breakthrough change and be an ambassador for Apadmi.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company where no two days will be the same!
What you’ll do
- Deliver the Product Roadmap and Features
- Define Product Backlog and write user stories into Jira
- Work with Client, Technical Leads, QA Leads, and Designers for refining the backlog
- Utilise performance metrics and in field data analysis to refine and improve product impact
- Drive adoption of agile process within Apadmi, alongside Scrum Masters
- Part of the governance team to successfully to deliver projects
- Delivering and maintaining the roadmap and product strategy
- Understanding and communicating the user value and business value of all features
- Release planning
- Prioritising and grooming the backlog
- Creating user stories and Refining the Product Backlog
- Attending the scrum ceremonies
- Working closely with the multi-functional scrum team
- Working with the other PO’s to deliver a full product suite
- Provide Weekly updates to stakeholders on the progress
What we need
- Product Owner experience working on multiple large-scale projects.
- Good communication Skills
- Previous experience with Mobile
- Managing Multiple Products
- Interest in data analysis
- Previous experience with agencies
- An Agile Scrum Product Owner Certification.
What makes an ideal candidate
- A candidate with an interest in data analysis and digital development.
- An agile adopter who will help drive the adoption of the agile process within Apadmi alongside Scrum Masters.
- Organised and pro-active
- A team player
- Flexible & adaptable
- Problem Solver
- A drive to deliver
Why work for Apadmi
- We want to support you, so our life insurance, income protection scheme and group pension scheme are all included in our employee package.
- Not only that, we’re driven by your needs and your personal development. Together with your team leader, we’ll help you set objectives and track progress, whilst creating a personal development plan shaped around your needs and interests.
- Remote working has become the new normal for us at Apadmi, but should you wish to have a change of scenery, our custom-built Salford Quays office provides a relaxed, socially distanced, environment to work in. Here you’ll find a fully stocked kitchen, a dozen state-of-the-art collaboration spaces and free-on-site secure parking.
- To maintain our sense of community across the business during the pandemic we have held company stand-ups every Friday and frequently welcome celebrity guest stars and run remote video tours. We’ve also continued to hold regular virtual social activities such as cocktail making classes, horse racing nights, bingo and quizzes – with lots of exciting real-life events planned for this summer!
- We also encourage you to get involved and get that feel-good-factor! We host weekly cross-fit sessions, group yoga and have sports teams to help you relax and make new friends within the Apadmi community.