Do you have a talent for team management and delivering high-quality software development projects? If so our project manager opening could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Apadmi is currently focused on growth, and this role presents the unique opportunity to work on a range of projects at any one time, ushering in real change.
A successful candidate will need to be self-driven and results-orientated with a positive outlook. We’re looking for someone who can push the boundaries, deliver breakthrough change and be an ambassador for Apadmi.
Keep reading to find out if this opportunity is the one for you…
What you’ll do
- Programme planning, you’ll provide input on the Apadmi resource plan to ensure each project has adequate resource throughout the development lifecycle.
- Project planning, from agreeing the delivery plan with the client, technical lead and sprint sheets, to tracking the progress of each project.
- Project delivery, you’ll ensure client release is of a high-quality, whilst maintaining records of resource effort, expenditure and cash flow.
- Quality assurance, you’ll ensure all deliverables are of a high-standard, that the correct Apadmi processes are being used by the whole team, and define the appropriate tools to be used for SCM.
- Providing input into the bid process, you’ll ensure all bids contain accurate estimates of design time, testing, implementation and so on.
- People management, including the provision of appraisal feedback, the escalation of repeat issues or and the reporting of major staff concerns to the Operations Director.
What We Need
- A multi-tasker with top organisational skills, able to prioritise workload and team tasks.
- A history of successful delivery.
- An aptitude for forging strong working relationships – always professional with clients, but approachable and personable with your colleagues.
What makes an ideal candidate
- A driven and motivated positive thinker.
- A natural forward-planner, able to spot potential issues that could hinder project delivery.
Why work for Apadmi?
- We want to support you, so our life insurance, income protection scheme and group pension scheme are all included in our employee package.
- We don’t just want you to work on cool projects with big brand names; we’re driven by your needs and your personal development. Together with your team leader, we’ll help you set objectives and track progress, whilst creating a personal development plan shaped around your needs and interests.
- Remote working has become the new normal for us at Apadmi, but should you wish to have a change of scenery, our custom-built Salford Quays office provides a relaxed, socially distanced, environment to work in. Here you’ll find a fully stocked kitchen, a dozen state-of-the-art collaboration spaces and free-on-site secure parking.
- To maintain our sense of community across the business during the pandemic we have held company stand-ups every Friday and frequently welcome celebrity guest stars and run remote video tours. We’ve also continued to hold regular virtual social activities such as cocktail making classes, horse racing nights, bingo and quizzes – with lots of exciting real-life events planned for this summer!
- We also encourage you to get involved and get that feel-good-factor! We host weekly cross-fit sessions, group yoga and have sports teams to help you relax and make new friends within the Apadmi community.