We’re looking for an innovative Product Marketing Executive to support with app and feature launches, through to working on engagement and conversion campaigns.
Apadmi is currently focused on growth, and this role presents the unique opportunity to assist with all areas of the marketing mix to help our clients reach their goals.
A successful candidate will need at least 2 years experience working within a Marketing role and have experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs. We’re looking for someone who can push the boundaries, deliver breakthrough change and be an ambassador for Apadmi.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company where no two days will be the same!
What you’ll do
Supporting the Head of Product Marketing with day to day activities that will drive success for our clients, such as:
- Writing app store editorial feature requests to help our clients gain promotions in the App Store and on Google Play.
- Conducting keyword research and proposing App Store Optimisation suggestions to improve visibility within the app stores and drive downloads.
- Working with internal and external teams to create show-stopping app store product pages, that will increase conversion rates and drive downloads. In some cases you’ll lead on things like design, in others you’ll be drafting the copy yourself.
- Conducting A/B tests (both in app and on Google Play) to increase conversions.
- Monitoring ratings and reviews and suggesting improvements both to the Apadmi product team and to clients, as well as drafting responses where needed.
- Keeping up to date with the latest hardware and software announcements (both OS updates and new technologies) and communicating these internally to allow for new revenue opportunities.
- Keeping an up to date content calendar to spot editorial opportunities and track all app/feature releases.
- Creating user engagement campaigns making use of in app / push notifications to drive sessions and active users.
- Driving key success goals by sharing performance data with clients, outlining areas of improvement and making recommendations.
- Sharing internally the product marketing work Apadmi is doing for clients and the success it’s having to grow this function of the business, win new business and strengthen relationships.
- Analysing the best and worst performing marketing channels to help clients increase marketing return on investment and lower cost per acquisition.
- Making suggestions to increase acquisition rates, working with data and using funnel analysis to identify areas for improvement.
- Writing presentations and creating pitches to sell the Apadmi + offering to new/existing clients.
- Conducting market research such as competitor analysis and industry trends.
- Continuing to learn about product marketing to further your own knowledge and to educate the wider business.
What we need
- At least 2 years experience working within a Marketing role.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and board level
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
What makes an ideal candidate?
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong product/brand understanding
- Attention to detail with good editorial judgement
- A pro-active and logical approach to problem solving
- Self-starter who relishes accountability in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptable to change and comfortable in responding quickly to urgent requests
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to create and sustain positive working relationships with key stakeholders
Why work for Apadmi?
- We want to support you, so our life insurance, income protection scheme and group pension scheme are all included in our employee package.
- We don’t just want you to work on cool projects with big brand names; we’re driven by your needs and your personal development. Together with your team leader, we’ll help you set objectives and track progress, whilst creating a personal development plan shaped around your needs and interests.
- Remote working has become the new normal for us at Apadmi, but should you wish to have a change of scenery, our custom-built Salford Quays office provides a relaxed, socially distanced, environment to work in. Here you’ll find a fully stocked kitchen, a dozen state-of-the-art collaboration spaces and free-on-site secure parking.
- To maintain our sense of community across the business during the pandemic we have held company stand-ups every Friday and frequently welcome celebrity guest stars and run remote video tours. We’ve also continued to hold regular virtual social activities such as cocktail making classes, horse racing nights, bingo and quizzes – with lots of exciting real-life events planned for this summer!
- We also encourage you to get involved and get that feel-good-factor! We host weekly cross-fit sessions, group yoga and have sports teams to help you relax and make new friends within the Apadmi community.