We’re looking for an innovative Sales Manager to identify and sell mobile-centric solutions and services to enterprise clients.
Apadmi is currently focused on growth, and this role presents the unique opportunity to support Apadmi’s journey and success.
A successful candidate will need experience in a services sales position, preferably at a digital agency or digital products company. We’re looking for someone who can push the boundaries, deliver breakthrough change and be an ambassador for Apadmi.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company where no two days will be the same!
What you’ll do
- Apadmi’s Sales Manager is expected to approach the U.K. market proactively in order to generate new business.
- You will be responsible for all sales-related activities, from identifying an opportunity through to winning new customer logos.
- Identifying and selling mobile-centric solutions and services to enterprise clients.
- Ensuring the opportunities generate the appropriate revenue levels, in line with company and individual targets. This will be one of the main performance criteria.
- Preparing a range of material to a high standard from presentations for prospective clients to contractual documentation.
- Ensuring the relevant company tools and communication channels are utilised and up to date (Salesforce , LinkedIn Navigator etc).
- Updating Apadmi’s sales lead management tool and contributing to sales material.
- Prepare weekly & monthly review material on pipeline/won/lost for your own opportunities to present to the Sales and Leadership teams.
What we need
- Have at least 3 to 5 years’ experience in a services sales position, preferably at a digital agency or digital products company.
- Have proven knowledge of the most common complex mobile technologies within the digital space.
- Experienced in selling complex solutions based on technologies like: Android, iOS, Flutter, PWA and complex systems for backend and integration.
- Desirable experience in selling to business sectors such as Financial Services, eRetail, Sport, Healthcare and/or Manufacturing.
- Experienced with account-based selling and agile approach based project sales. ● Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
What makes an ideal candidate
- Relentless at prospecting and follow-up.
- Amazing listener and observer.
- Being assertive and not aggressive.
- Attention to detail.
- Plays to win.
Why work for Apadmi
- We provide an excellent benefits package including life insurance, income protection and pension schemes.
- Our brand-new office offers a friendly relaxed environment to work in.
- Regular social activities such as gin tasting, curry nights and paintballing.
- We provide free refreshments.
- On-site parking is also available.