If you’re an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist with a history of sourcing and recruiting top talent across a business we want to hear from you!
Apadmi is looking for a trailblazing Talent Acquisition Lead well-seasoned in the full resourcing cycle from Employer Brand, Resource Planning, attraction and selection. A successful candidate will also have experience of Talent Acquisition in a technology/agency setting.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and flexible company – and an equally important trait in our ideal candidate is someone who’s willing to stand out from the crowd and innovate within their role.
What you’ll do
- Develop and deliver a Talent Acquisition strategy and plan aligned to Apadmi’s business objectives and growth forecast. Direct resourcing and minimizing recruitment spend.
- Responsible for the full resourcing cycle from Employer Brand, Resource Planning, attraction and selection.
- Implement best practice recruitment processes and selection techniques to improve the quality of candidates, efficient use of hiring managers time and a great candidate experience.
- Work closely with the leadership team to create a proactive recruitment plan and report against this.
- Find creative and innovative ways to attract and source talent across a diverse range of technical and professional roles.
- Create brand and value driven job adverts to attract the best talent.
- Develop proactive talent pipelines for business critical and volume roles.
- Work closely with marketing to position Apadmi as an Employer of Choice in the market place, improving Employer Brand.
- Oversee structured screening of applicants against role competencies.
- Maintain relationships with agencies on our PSL.
- Manage recruitment budgets.
- Continuous benchmarking of external resourcing practices, especially in technology sector.
- Drive recruitment KPI’s namely cost per hire, time to hire and a focus on direct sourcing.
- Responsible for recruitment of Grads, Interns, Apprentices.
- Develop Diversity & Inclusion Strategies (in conjunction with HR colleagues) that will attract talent that is representative of the markets and communities they work in.
- Work closely with the HR Advisor to ensure a smooth onboarding for new employees.
- Escalation points: Head of HR
What we need
- Experience of Talent Acquisition in a technology/agency setting.
- Min 5 years Experience of recruitment.
- Strong understanding of competencies required in a technology environment
What makes an ideal candidate
- Able to problem solve and demonstrate operational and strategic skills
- Demonstrates commercial acumen – partners with the business to deliver commercially focused recruitment solutions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of computer literacy and experience of ATS recruitment Systems
- Great internal customer experience and passionate about creating a fantastic candidate experience.
- Resilient and can work at pace, managing multiple live vacancies and juggling priorities.
- Good networker and understands how to build employer brand awareness.
- Ability to manage third party providers.
Why work for Apadmi
- We want to support you, so our life insurance, income protection scheme and group pension scheme are all included in our employee package.
- Not only that, we’re driven by your needs and your personal development. Together with your team leader, we’ll help you set objectives and track progress, whilst creating a personal development plan shaped around your needs and interests.
- Remote working has become the new normal for us at Apadmi, but should you wish to have a change of scenery, our custom-built Salford Quays office provides a relaxed, socially distanced, environment to work in. Here you’ll find a fully stocked kitchen, a dozen state-of-the-art collaboration spaces and free-on-site secure parking.
- To maintain our sense of community across the business during the pandemic we have held company stand-ups every Friday and frequently welcome celebrity guest stars and run remote video tours. We’ve also continued to hold regular virtual social activities such as cocktail making classes, horse racing nights, bingo and quizzes – with lots of exciting real-life events planned for this summer!
- We also encourage you to get involved and get that feel-good-factor! We host weekly cross-fit sessions, group yoga and have sports teams to help you relax and make new friends within the Apadmi community