Do you have an eye for detail? Do you enjoy creating test scripts, ensuring quality and accuracy, and presenting your results wider teams? If so our Test Analyst opening could be the opportunity for you.
Due to growth, we’re looking to recruit several Test Analyst to support our mobile-first teams.
This role is open from entry through to experienced levels, so don’t worry if you don’t hit every mark with your career history to date. As long as you’re up for a challenge, a keen learner and open to new ideas, we can provide training and onboarding to get you up to scratch.
Keep reading to find out if this opportunity is the one for you…
What you’ll do
- You’ll create and maintain test cases.
- You’ll creating, maintain, and execute test procedures.
- You’ll analyse, review and assess user requirements, specifications and design documentation for testability.
- You’ll analyse systems and report on quality of the system with key results.
- You’ll evaluate test results and report on deviations from expected results.
- You’ll report and monitor defects through a defect management systems with all relevant information.
- You’ll undertake all levels of testing: system, UAT, regression, integration
- You’ll implement tests across all test/project phases.
What we need
- ISTQB foundation certificate.
- Good working knowledge of testing processes and project lifecycles.
- Working knowledge of web/mobile platform application development.
What makes an ideal candidate
- The ability to explicate business/user requirements into test suites and test cases throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Why work for Apadmi?
- We want to support you, so our life insurance, income protection scheme and group pension scheme are all included in our employee package.
- We don’t just want you to work on cool projects with big brand names; we’re driven by your needs and your personal development. Together with your team leader, we’ll help you set objectives and track progress, whilst creating a personal development plan shaped around your needs and interests.
- Remote working has become the new normal for us at Apadmi, but should you wish to have a change of scenery, our custom-built Salford Quays office provides a relaxed, socially distanced, environment to work in. Here you’ll find a fully stocked kitchen, a dozen state-of-the-art collaboration spaces and free-on-site secure parking.
- To maintain our sense of community across the business during the pandemic we have held company stand-ups every Friday and frequently welcome celebrity guest stars and run remote video tours. We’ve also continued to hold regular virtual social activities such as cocktail making classes, horse racing nights, bingo and quizzes – with lots of exciting real-life events planned for this summer!
- We also encourage you to get involved and get that feel-good-factor! We host weekly cross-fit sessions, group yoga and have sports teams to help you relax and make new friends within the Apadmi community.