Do you have an eye for detail? Do you enjoy creating test scripts, ensuring quality and accuracy, and presenting your results wider teams? If so our Test Analyst opening could be the opportunity for you.
Due to growth, we’re looking to recruit several Test Analyst to support our mobile-first teams.
This role is open from entry through to experienced levels, so don’t worry if you don’t hit every mark with your career history to date. As long as you’re up for a challenge, a keen learner and open to new ideas, we can provide training and onboarding to get you up to scratch.
Keep reading to find out if this opportunity is the one for you…
What you’ll do
- You’ll create and maintain test cases.
- You’ll creating, maintain, and execute test procedures.
- You’ll analyse, review and assess user requirements, specifications and design documentation for testability.
- You’ll analyse systems and report on quality of the system with key results.
- You’ll evaluate test results and report on deviations from expected results.
- You’ll report and monitor defects through a defect management systems with all relevant information.
- You’ll undertake all levels of testing: system, UAT, regression, integration
- You’ll implement tests across all test/project phases.
What we need
- ISTQB foundation certificate.
- Good working knowledge of testing processes and project lifecycles.
- Working knowledge of web/mobile platform application development.
What makes an ideal candidate
- The ability to explicate business/user requirements into test suites and test cases throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Why work for Apadmi
- We provide an excellent benefits package including life insurance, income protection and pension schemes.
- Our brand-new office offers a friendly relaxed environment to work in.
- Regular social activities such as gin tasting, curry nights and paintballing.
- We provide free refreshments.
On-site parking is also available.